There is a lot going on any given day of the week here in Kennebunkport! Kennebunkport is your destination for Kennebunkport events as well as all Maine events.
TABLE Culinary Classes
Table: Taste. Learn. Celebrate.
Located in southern Maine, Table culinary programs highlight New England’s dynamic food and beverage industry. Table’s cooking classes, events and dinners showcase local agriculture, wine and craft brewing traditions. Offerings at Table include hands-on classes, cooking demonstrations, wine, spirit and beer tastings, pop-up dinners, book signings, and culinary cook-offs. A few upcoming events:
- October 17th - Gin Tasting with Andrew Volk
- October 18th - The Tides Beach Club Classics with Chef John Shaw
- October 24th - "Distilled in Maine" Cocktails with Kate McCarty
- October 31st - "Bubbles, Bubbles, Toil, and Truffles" with Maggie Batista
- November 7th - Beaujolais Days with Chef Pierre Gignac
- November 13th - The Art of Entertaining with Erica Archer of Wine Wise
- November 14th - Boozy Desserts
- November 21st - Holiday Punches
- December 4th & 5th - Earth Prelude Pop-Up Dinner with Chef Justin Walker
For a full calendar of events, please visit http://www.tablemaine.com/calendar-events/ or call Kristin at (207) 967-1510.
Paint the Town Red
The classic coastal New England destination of Kennebunkport, ME, is literally painting the town red for romance this February to make its claim as “New England’s Most Romantic Town.” All businesses in Dock Square in downtown Kennebunkport will be decked out in red twinkly lights, and the restaurants, hotels, galleries and shops will welcome romantically inclined visitors with savings, from Red Plate dining specials to Five Shades of Red hotel packages, and Red Tag sales from retailers.
Throughout the month of February, locals and travelers alike can visit www.destinationkennebunkport.com/love or pick up a “Book of Love” and map at participating business to find more than 30 different offers, including romantic dinners featuring Maine lobsters, lodging packages with add-ons such as chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne, and significant shopping discounts.
Worthy Wednesdays at David's KPT
Local Dish at One Dock Prime
In case you hadn't heard, One Dock at the Kennebunkport Inn hosts their version of "Locals' Night", every Thursday night. Enjoy live entertainment, Happy Hour specials, and Prime Bites. The music starts at 7:00pm, so be sure to grab a bar stool and enjoy an evening out!