In addition to the seafood, cute boutiques and bustling crowds, Kennebunkport is also home to many incredible artists. Be it theater, paintings, sculpture or photography, Kennebunkport’s coastal location and exquisite natural beauty provide perfect fodder for local artists to work their magic. Local playhouses entertain with renditions of classic favorites, while galleries boast vibrant watercolors and oil paintings, ornate sculpture and whimsical photography. Click on to explore some of Kennebunkport’s finest…
- Gallery At The Grand - Located in the Grand Hotel in Kennebunk's Lower Village, Gallery At The Grand offers the perfect place to view and purchase works from local Maine artists.
- The Galleries at Morning Walk - Classic, New England mini cottages housing a diverse collection of artist galleries. Vendors offer paintings, jewelry and photography.
- Maine Art Gallery & Framing - In town gallery featuring wind sculptures by Lyman Whitaker, paintings and exceptional framing…
- The Sharpe Gallery - Located in Lower Village Kennebunk, the gallery features both emerging & established artists with a focus on abstract and impressionist works of art in oil, acrylic, pastel, watercolor and gouache.
- The Scott Bundy Galleries – Featuring African sculptures and paintings from artists such as Oana Lauric, Gail Taylor and Jennifer Day.
- Mast Cove Gallery – Maine’s largest privately owned group gallery, with a large collection of paintings.
- The Wright Gallery – Located in Cape Porpoise, the Wright Gallery specializes in traditional New England art – paintings, ceramics, collage and more.
- Abacus Gallery – Unique and intriguing gifts, jewelry and art.
- Chris Becker Gallery – Whimsical and editorial photography.
- Vinegar Hill – Live music venue will offer the finest in national, regional and local music talent throughout the summer season.